Birthday Parties and Special Events
Cooking parties are fun for kids of all ages. With a variety of themes to choose from, my parties include hands-on instruction, yummy food and a set of recipe cards to take home.
• All the ingredients that we will use to cook the meal for our party!• Quality cooking tools for each participant.
• I will set up and supervise all the cooking activities.
• The cost includes apron invitations, but you are welcome to use your own.
• A couple of menu options available for the birthday child to choose before the party.
• I clean up the mess!
• The location!
• Plates, cups, napkins, utensils
• Birthday Cake (not required; we can make one "treat" with our meal.)
• Any decorations you wish to use (balloons, streamers etc.)
My cooking birthday parties take place in the comfort of your own home.
• Don't worry about the mess! I am there to help.
• Don't fret if your kitchen isn't very big, I’m flexible! All we need is a large work surface with access to a sink, microwave and oven.
• I can work at a table in the back yard, at the dining room table or anywhere else you feel is appropriate!
• I can also combine several tables if you don't have a single large one.
• I can offer several menu choices that are kid-friendly for a cooking party, or if you have a theme, I will find recipes to match.
• Ideas to consider are: a favorite location or country like France, Italy or Japan; a favorite book or play; a luau or beach party; or try one of my themes like a "Food Network Star Power" or an "All Wrapped Up" party.
Contact me for availabilty and prices.
Scout Troop Cooking Badges
Schedule your troop and earn badges!
Cooking workshops are a great way for scouts to earn badges. Call me to schedule a time that is good for your scout troop to do cooking activities to earn badges.
Please Note: The pricing structure for scout workshops differ from my other classes because I recognize and appreciate that scouts is a program that enriches the lives of children and their families. The fee for each workshop is $10 per child (with a minimum of 8 children).
• Brownies: "Make It, Eat It" badge,
• Juniors: "Let's Get Cooking" badge
• Tiger Cub Electives and Badge: Keeping Myself Healthy and Safe
• Wolf Cub Badge: Cooking and Eating
• Bear Cub Badge: What's Cooking (They must have known we could help!)